At Dian Griesel International (DGI) companies we have a sole business purpose:
Build the status & thought-leadership positioning of our clients.
Build the status & thought-leadership positioning of our clients.
Based in NYC, since 1996 we've been elevating the leadership recognition of our partners by securing interviews, opinion editorials and commentary opportunities in traditional print & broadcast outlets; digital media and also via original written and visual social media content production and dissemination.
Whether you are a CEO of a public entity, an executive, VC, author, designer, entrepreneur, scientist, philanthropist, artist or a trend-spotting, deep-thinker in any category -- our collective of senior level executives will pool their resources, talents and connections on your behalf to help your businesses grow as you reach new prospects via greater media coverage and better visual & written storytelling.
Everything we do for our partners enhances the perceptions of desired audiences resulting in greater brand recognition and engagement.
Our philosophy: Efficiently delivering all forms of quality content on time will assure your success
We’re Creatives With A Head For Business
The Art of Persuasion
Regardless of the complexity, DGI creates messaging that is intriguing, informative and relevant so the end result is persuasive content that reaches the appropriate audiences. With 25+ years of experience in collaborating with the media to create original content, we have both the energy and style that are essential for nurturing media connections and building coveted engagement directly with target audiences. Whether you need written or visual content, from news releases to sponsored content to video to books and everything in between-- DGI has all the talent necessary to create productive campaigns within budget that consistently inspire engagement. Conversations with founder Dian Griesel -- a perception analyst who has long served as a trusted confidant to over 400 executives throughout her advisory career -- are characterized by careful contemplation and mature, intelligent candor. Dian is comfortable offering “unpopular” opinions and insights, as necessary, while she is also prepared to suggest alternative creative solutions. As firm believers that most executives intuitively know their answers, Dian and others at team DGI bring questions to support a comfortable discussion whereby ideas can percolate and evolve while action plans develop.
Few understand the deeply sensitive nature of creating shareable messages that provoke the desired response within a regulated environment. Whether it is a press release, shareholder letter, quarterly financials, blogs or other website content, a sponsored social media advertising campaign, a book or any other form of communication -- DGI is highly experienced in managing responsible messaging for FTC, SEC, FDA or other regulated companies as well as high-profile organizations and select individuals. In fact, many companies hire us to oversee and coordinate the work of other agencies as a second "advisory eye" to help assure challenges are identified before avoidable issues arise. For almost three decades, our media placements and original content have accurately, responsibly and enthusiastically showcased value while also persuading people to buy, partner, call, tell others and act.
Production & Dissemination
Creative Content Loft is our wholly owned 5,000 square foot production studio located in the heart of Times Square, New York City. Here our production teams create imagery for all kinds of marketing purposes, including: Social Media Content; Designer Collection Photoshoots; Advertisement Imagery; Sales Pitch Visuals & Copy; Brochure Visuals & Copy; Merchandising; Catalogs for Beauty, Fashion & Consumer Goods; Fitness & Health visuals; Corporate Employee Headshots • Behind the Scenes Videos • Free Therapy on Set and Hand-Holding Throughout the Process ;-) and So Much More! Additionally, our other sister-company site is SilverDisobedience.Rocks Founded and hosted by Dian Griesel, who is also known as @SilverDisobedience -- a world recognized top blogger, the website and branded @SilverDisobedience social media pages on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest have more than a million pages read monthly.
Preeminence, thought-leadership and authority. Each can be established through carefully conceived, quality content that reflects your voice, knowledge and experience. The master ghostwriters at DGI are highly skilled at capturing individual style and the substance of complex subject matter. Add to this our ability to combine photography, videography and even casting if necessary-- and we are unsurpassed at building industry and brand positioning for our clients. We understand budgets and the importance of delivering the greatest value for your buck. Our long relationship-rich history supports this claim. DGI clients are well-positioned as "go-to" industry resources for their abilities to offer expert commentary. Perhaps we can do this for you. Let's explore the possibilities.
Areas of Expertise
DGI, along with our wholly-owned WOSB sister companies Creative Content Loft and Silver Disobedience specialize in enhancing, building and protecting the reputations of our client partners. We hold brand safety paramount and all of our work reflects our ever-present understanding that a company’s prominence, prestige, status and positioning have never been more vulnerable than they are today because everyone has access to sharing an opinion via the internet.
We are very comfortable with our ability to intelligently advise and succeed on behalf of the engagements we accept. Every Friday we submit a written report outlining our work accomplishments for the week, that also reminds our partners about upcoming actionables.
Our support for clients is delivered through a variety of intertwined and highly effective plans and procedures. These include:
• Streamlined Branding. DGI will make sure that all your messaging is aligned so each of your stakeholders get the same consistent messages whether they are partners, clients, investors, regulators, employees, as well as the media-at-large and consumers.
• Strategic Public Relations. Let us build your thought-leadership positioning with third party, earned media placements. (We don’t do “pay-for-play.”) Our clients have been featured in every national print and broadcast outlet as well as most related trade and industry media outlets. Ask us for proof. We’d be happy to do a show and tell.
• Content Creation. Whatever your content needs, DGI brainstorms, collaborates, envisions, writes and delivers. This includes both traditional interviews and ghost-written articles for publication that our PR team secures (for example: newspapers, trade publications, magazines, radio, TV/cable and digital media outlets) as well as written and/or visual content for shareholder communications, email marketing, websites, blogs, social media pages, campaign scripts, books and more.
• Content Dissemination. DGI will not only create original content, we’ll make sure it is seen by your targeted audiences. This may include lifestyle, health and travel sponsored-content that is produced in our Creative Content Loft photography studio — which may also be featured on our sister-company site, SilverDisobedience.Rocks while also shared on @SilverDisobedience Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest social media pages.
• Casting. Perhaps you need a Key Opinion Leader (KOL) to help relay your marketing initiatives to the masses. Maybe it’s a new “face” or a few for your advertisements and digital content? Or, is it a team of micro social media stars to help support and spread your message? Our long-established, affiliate casting partner will find and vet appropriate talent. Then, we will instruct these influential creatives on the key campaign messages to assure brand messaging stays on point, safe and FTC- and/or FDA-compliant. We will do this in a way that wholly allows their authenticity to shine through. We’d be happy to show you the KOLs, creative influencers and faces whom we’ve cast in the past!
• Social Media Management. DGI is a one-stop shop. Not only can we create your content, we can manage your LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter accounts in a way that is always FTC, SEC, FDA, DOD compliant. If your company is regulated by any governing body, we are the agency you want on your team.
• Photography and Video Content. Our production company can produce perfect images and video for your advertisements as well as your social media and digital content from start to finish.
• Books. Books build “author-ity.” Through our strategic relationship with one of the most prolific ghostwriting firms in the world, we can help increase your status, positioning, messaging, branding and more with a book. Ask us! We’ll show you how more than 50 different leaders are using their books to secure better media coverage, paid speaking arrangements, customer partnerships and more.
• Logo Design. We strategize with our pre-vetted best-of-the-best team of talent from around the world to create logos for our clients. We will match you with the artist who understands that a logo must recognizably shout out your message…before anything else is said!
• Website Review and Design. We can review your website to assure that it is the best-possible online brochure for your business. Further, if you need a new website, we have a collaborative partnership with a stellar website design company and can provide numerous examples of their work. Website designs can include scrolling landing pages to more complex full e-commerce storefronts and more. Most importantly? Sites we create won’t have a zillion tech tricks. You’ll actually be able to manage your site internally if you want once it is completed.
The DGI team consistently produces above and beyond. The quality of their work consistently achieves our desired results. The writers have an extremely high level of attention to detail, yet can simplify complex issues, enabling all readers to grasp our key messages.
Not everyone grasps our distinct market segmentations and the need to specifically address concerns and needs of each constituent. The DGI team not only ‘gets it,’ they understand the importance of keeping our corporate message intertwined and cohesive throughout our audiences -- from the C-suite right through to employees, partners, investors and our customers.
The Right “Voice”
Finding the right ‘voice’ has always been a challenge for our other communication vendors. The DGI team grasped our preferred tone and language of our voice in the first article they ghost-wrote on our behalf and the hundred plus they have written for us during our long and productive collaboration.
Interpersonal Skills & Integrity
The greatest strengths of the DGI team – besides their creativity and outstanding command of the English language – would have to be summed up with superior interpersonal skills and utmost integrity in follow-through. We’re impressed and refreshed!
Honest & Thoughtful
If candor, fairness, ethics and trustworthiness are important to you—I’d say hire the DGI team. They carefully think through all possible outcomes of any and every message, while taking ownership of their decisions. They deliver on their promises and commitments. We’re very happy.
Our business-to-business offering is complex. Yet, DGI’s writers excel at explaining our benefits in an easy to understand manner.
Get Started with DGI
I’d love to meet in person or start with an exploratory conversation!
If you believe your management team, company, products or services deserve bigger and better coverage in print, broadcast, digital and social media, let’s talk! We can help raise your profile into the “status-phere.”
Dian Griesel, President
or email me at DGriesel@DGIcomm.com
or complete the contact form below.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Dian’s bio here.
Click here to visit our sister companies: